ავტორი: Perkins B., Hammer J.V., Reid J.D.
Easily get started programming using the ultra-versatile C# 7 and Visual Studio 2017 Beginning C# 7 Programming with Visual Studio 2017 is the beginner’s ultimate guide to the world’s most popular programming language. Whether you’re new to programming entirely, or just new to C#, there has never been a better time to get started. The new C# 7 and Visual Studio 2017 updates feature a number of new tools and features that streamline the workflow, simplify the code, and make it easier than ever to build high-quality apps. This book walks you through everything you need to know, starting from the very basics, to have you programming in no time. You’ll learn about variables, flow control, and object oriented programming, then move into Web and Windows programming as well as databases and XML. The companion website provides downloadable code examples, and practical Try It Out sections provide explicit, step-by-step instructions for writing your own useful, customizable code.
C# 7 can be used to build Windows applications, program Windows 10, and write Web apps when used alongside ASP.NET. With programming skills becoming de rigueur in fields far beyond the tech world, C# 7 is a great place to start building versatile, helpful skills. This book gets you started quickly and easily with instruction from a master-team of C# programmers.
– Learn how to program using the world’s leading programming language
– Build smarter, faster apps using the latest features in C# 7 and Visual Studio 2017
– Find and fix bugs sooner, saving headaches down the line
– Integrate with all .NET Core, Azure applications, cloud services, Docker containers, and more
– The world of programming can seem intimidating to a beginner, and the prospect of learning a whole new “language” can seem daunting. Beginning C# 7 Programming with Visual Studio 2017 demystifies the process and shows you how to bring your ideas to life